Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Hi Friends

My stress levels have decreased, so excited. I realized I can't change how things happen, I can only choose how I react. Every time I get frustrated I just say "flexible" a ton of times in my head til it passes. So far it's working. 

This weeks goal, since my stress is under wraps, clean my house. My goodness it's such a mess. A pile of clothes so huge it looks like a mountain is growing everyday in my room. Today's goal is to put all those clothes AWAY!!! 

One midterm done another one on Halloween, officially half way done with this quarter. I get to go back to the bay area in 2 weeks and see my friends and also work to make some money so I'm looking forward to that. 

Below is a funny pic one of my friends posted on his fb, it cracked me up so I thought I'd share. Laughing is a great tool to relieving stress.

Bye for now...


No comments:

Post a Comment