Monday, September 24, 2012

A New Year...A Continued Adventure


Hi Friends & Family,

Sorry for not keeping my blog updated. I was reminded this summer by Dr. Avakoff that I hadn’t updated my blog in some time. It’s been a busy & exciting summer to say the least. Most of you know all the updates so I’ll keep it quick. I’ve been blessed with meeting my love Anthony, very happy & everyone else seems to be just as happy as well. =) I spent most of my summer with Anthony, his son & family in the Bay Area. Took a trip up to my Dad’s house in Lucerne and also see my Mom & Step-Dad a few times this summer. As well as, working in Bay Area & taking a summer course at main campus in San Bernardino, so lots of flying involved. I also moved to Rancho Mirage with a fellow student Johanna, who was nice enough to take me in after some family drama. That pretty much raps up summer & so another school year begins.

I have now begun my 2nd year of nursing school. The 1st year flew by, can’t believe we are starting our 2nd year. June 2014 will be here before we know it. I’m taking 15 credits/units this quarter so I’m going to be a busy girl. We are doing maternity for nursing & will be getting to work with brand new babies! I can’t wait, so exciting although I’ve very afraid as well! I’m also taking a Spanish literature course & a Latino culture course to fulfill other requirements to graduate.

This next quarter will be tough, adjusting to new instructors, taking a larger load of courses & also having a boyfriend who lives up North. I’m confident I can make this all work! Wish me luck. I will try my best to update my blog as much as possible.

Hope everyone is happy & healthy!

GOOOOOOOOO NIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNERSSS!!!!!!!!


~Shana

1 comment:

  1. Hi Shana,
    You are going to do "Great". We are so proud of you. This is your time to shine...
    Sending you love and hugs, Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete